Wood Coating Spray Booth
Consultech, Wood Coating Spray Booth have a unique modular design. Featuring an advanced paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency of arresting of over sprayed paint particles. The dynamic air velocity ensures the over sprayed paint particles carried away towards the very high efficient exhaust air stream. The standard booth is supplied in modular construction at no extra cost and ease of assembly at site.
Highest efficiency in a spray booth is always attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are most suited to the kind of work to
The following factors are important while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
- The advanced dry paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency.
- Pre-assembled and tested at no extra cost.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- Oversprayed paint is sucked in by the blower throughsynthetic glass fiber. filter or metallic filter arrester.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- Even suction over the full height of the booth.
- Simple maintenance.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.